View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2006, 08:52 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: MySpace page...

According to the media, pervert of the day segements, the whole internet is nothing but creepo's and sicko's. I mean come on what kind of dingle berry sick arse perv do you have to be to want to target children for sex. If your that bad off mentally, KILL YOUR SELF! Do society a favor and just end your sick arse life and save us the money it would take to lock your arse up for life.

We all know at least one sicko or have had at least one run in with one. For me it was 50 year old teacher.... one sick MFB! Thankfully I was never one of his victims, but there were many who were and back in the 80's and before, this kind of thing wasn't spoken about. Thankfully times have changed and sicko's like him now get a regular cavity injection from their big mean cell mates who don't wanna cuddle or hug afterwards.. they just want a ciggerette and wash.

If your stupid enough to fall for an NBC sting, and your sick enough to even be in the position to fall for an NBC sting, then you are truly a gifted moron and really should just kill yourself before some vengful relative decides to do it for you.

Oh ya, and STAY THE HELL OFF OF MY INTERENT, you sick arse perv!