View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2008, 01:49 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An introduction to Arga Dis, Blood and Bronze

Well, hurray, glad to pass on some of my inspiration

I've downloaded and looked at a couple of other mod nations, though I haven't played any of the others (I've largely given up on SP, so I have to wait till one of them is available in a MP game. And there are more than enough vanilla nations I still need to try too.

However, though all the other mod nations I looked at look solid and well done, for some reason Arga Dis tickles my imagination the most. Something in the combination of graphics, background and playstyle just pulled me into playing them. And now that review had been writing itself in my head for several days now, without any active involvement on my part. And last night it decided to steal my body away from me to put itself on paper. I really had no say in the matter. Took him all bloody night too! I should have been sleaping, but instead... It's demonic possession I say!

Lucky I have the weak off, 'cause else...