View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:49 PM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun: Anonymous LA Game for experienced players. (5/13 remaining)

At this time, I still had no vamps, and for many turns after focused on empowering in blood and building up a vamp and blood hunting economy.

Tien chi and Mictlan quickly took the lead in income and gems, and this lead they would hold till the lategame.

I turned to churning out loads and loads of wolves from wolfherds to inflate my army score to make myself an undesirable target. I had the biggest army score from mid game to the end, and I think this allowed me to work on developing my blood economy unmolested. I was probably 40 turns behind Mictlan in terms of blood, and by the time I tried to summon them, all the blood SCs were already taken.

Tien Chi, Mictlan, and Bogarus were the most aggressive mid game, taking out nations left and righ. Tien Chi never relinquished his lead till the end and Micltan was consistently second. Ulm was somewhere third or fourth along with Bogarus.

Around turn 60 or so, I started feeling Mictlan's dominion push. I had to work extremely hard to counter this, and ended up making more than a hundred juggernauts. In late game, I was alchemizing most of my gems to make juggernauts just to maintain my dominion.