View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:20 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Bullock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Payback - Vet & intermediate - EA - Running

The only other example i know is in the game "Time for a slaughter", i have detailed how i've been more than fair with you. You prolly missed the post.

Concerning this one, Vanheim initiated the move. I gladly accepted his offer because he saved my *** against Caelum, i was beholden to him. And also because you stole one rich land after a barbarian invasion, despite my request to give it back. With or without him i would have attacked you. (beside, you are the only one of my size, i wasn't going against fomo alone)

Now for VVV you are the most obvious target for me, your lands are easy to defend with very small borders to others, your sea prov are also very interesting. As far as i know, everybody is at war actually so whoever i'd have picked it would have been the same situation. I also have good diplomatic relation with vanheim, we did some trade and he kept me posted on the current war situation, if i help him and if he survive he will become a valuable ally.

And globally, for all the game you mention, you are doing no diplo, so you are getting always dodpiled, which is an obvious result.

I remember when i joined shrapnel and started my own games, i refused you at first because i saw a lot of drama in your historic. i don't remember what kind of drama it was but certainly the same as now. I think now i turned to be your new pet peeve since you have joined all my games and therefore we fought a lot. (and i'm glad you did np about that)

I have no rancor against you, i'd have behave this way against anybody and i think i'm playing this game pretty fairly. I did even help you in silent hill while i was myself in big troubles with no expectation of profit or whatever.

Cheers