View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

Hiro_Antagonist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skirmish Save Game Problems

Hi Axelent,

I was able to reproduce the issue. It appears to be somehow related to your region settings, which I assumed to be set to Germany.

I will make a note of this, and it will be addressed in the next patch if there is one, but in the meantime I have a work-around that should work:

- Click Start-->Settings-->Control Panel
- Select "Regional and Language Options"
- Change the drop-down to read: "English (United States)", then click the "Apply" button.
- Now, if you run Land of Legends (or any other program), it will load using English localization settings. Loading and saving should work fine using these settings.
- Once you are done playing Land of Legends, you should repeat the above steps, changing your region and language settings back to their original value. (presumably "German (Germany)")

I understand this is an inconvenience, and I do apologize for that. We strive to make the most stable and bug-free game possible, but this is the first time this issue has been brought to our attention. Hopefully this work-around will at least allow you to save your games if that's important to you, even if it is an inconvience.

If that work-around doesn't work for you, please let me know and I'll try to figure something else out.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and thanks for playing Land of Legends!

-Hiro_Antagonist