View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:37 AM

Corporal

jotwebe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Multi-Player After Action Report (Now Discussing Turns up to 8-9)

R'lyeh ~~ Turn 14

Our army of aboleths scouring the ocean floor has some success. They find a curious field of ethereal clams that sift starlight instead of water and cursed island that is impossible to find unless one knows the secrets of certain constellations and just as impossible to leave for the poor souls stranded there.

It seems fate favours R'lyeh again. Taxes flow like the great currents, and even better, on the abyssal plain near R'lyeh a sunken Fomorian ship from the time of their exodus is found. Maybe it sunk because one thousand pounds of gold were a bit to heavy?

The lost treasure is immediately put to use: across the world, in Lake Vastness, Nyarlathotep commands the construction of another fortress. The actual work is overseen by a local triton who has seen the light (the mad, leering light of the green star Phna'ghshug). Nithü the shark-taming Slave Mage is in charge of building the lab. You may have noted that it was him who found the clam field: go Nithü!

Maverni (Bluemage142) wants Numecria after all. I want Maverni to have good access to Fomoria, and it's just a land province. If we go to war at a later time, I'll be able to get it back easily enough.

The mermen in R'lyeh didn't come with a leader, so I buy them one. Since they need normal leadership, it'll be a traitor prince.