View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM

Corporal

jotwebe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Multi-Player After Action Report (Now Discussing Turns up to 13-16)

R'lyeh ~~ Turn 17

Soundtrack: SONGO 21: "Amor y Felicidad"

Last turn we left off with Auluudh poised to fall upon Pangaea's defenseless island provinces. Landfall is made in Pirenna:

There is little opposition.

Time to take it easy, let the tentacles hang loose, and relaaaaaax.

This is the kind of fighting I like. Let's take a sip of our ice-cold drink and check what's going on in the rest of the empire.

Hmm, a message from Pangaea?

I'm afraid I can't hear you over the sound of dying maenads. Anyway, new province, farmland, some nice beaches, some secluded magrove-shrouded bays where overgrown idols are worshipped by strange atlantean toad-people.

They shall take their rightful place as slaves of mighty R'lyeh.

Not that we really need more amphibian slaves.

Or water mages. But they go to Abysia anyway, as per our understanding. This does give them underwater capabilities, but I'm not too worried. They Burning Ones will go after other land targets first, before they will dare to come under the waves. Time enough to take care of this little problem if need be.

Now, what else? In the south west, Dxu'daku the mind lord found the rotting carcass of an ancient kraken.

It is a vast expanse of decaying flesh, circled by a zone of airless, dead water. Alive, this monster might have rivaled Yöt-Webbogoth in size. Yet for some reason, it is difficult to find, requiring advanced knowledge of death magic to identify.

The fort in Lake Vastness is complete. Now Nithü has a safe place to work, and in little time we'll have cleaned up the nasty death scales from Helheim's yucky dominion.

So the time is right for another fort, this one off Fomoria's coast.

Yöt-Webbogoth itself builds the gargantuan walls from pieces of destroyed triton palaces.

What else? You may have noted that there aren't a lot of water gems anymore in R'lyeh's eldritch gem storage thingy. That is because I spent them all. On this.

For the water provinces. ALL OF THEM.

We have researched Conjuration 4. Let's do some dream interpretation.

And finally the aboleths perform some unspeakable ceremonies in the lightless depths of R'lyeh, celebrating certain constellations that have re-aligned to mark the birth of that horrible ape-creature only known as "Em", which the unwary and foolish summon through the twisted ring of a Möbius band.

Last edited by jotwebe; July 10th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: imgur shenanigans, moved pics to photobucket