View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:06 AM

Corporal

QXel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wraithlord\'s dominionsKB

WraithLord,

I just take a quick look, and it is really AWESOME & IMPRESSIVE!

I can't imagine the time spend on it ...

Well, I'm not a fund to use more many specific tools (GVIM & co.) so is it an alternative way of reading your KB conveniently? I precise: WITHOUT converting YOUR work. You've allready done a fantastic job, so I won't ask you to convert in some other format, but just if you know the possibility to read it as it is in other way.
I can open it it as a text file, but it is definitly NOT convenient

But having it in another format will be great (I join Edi on this point). If I knew how to convert such file, I'll do, but I'm just an expert on M$ Office stuffs (I work a lot on it in my job).
I wish I could. [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/PointRight.gif[/img] Perhaps with some little help? [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/PointUp.gif[/img]

Also, I like having these kind of stuff offline, and I often print them because I don't like read long texts on a screen: too difficult & exhausting. I often read printed threads in my bed before sleeping It makes me dreaming of Dom

Again: a very big thanks you for what you've done. [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/MusicalNote.gif[/img]

The One Who Only Play Single Player Games For Fun, Who Is Not A Maniac of 'The Ultimate Tactic', The Negation of 'The Ugly But Very Efficient Micro-Management For Winning With Minimum Losses And Ascend All The Time'