Thread: Ammo/Shots
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:12 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ammo/Shots

They are NOT " smoke grenades" that is entirely different, These are smoke shells.....and now you know how it works and has worked for two decades you won't be confused next time......will you? Especially now you have learned to check both the AP / HE ammo AND the smoke shells shown available when you try to fire a unit and you find it will not.

ALL of these things you find are things everyone eventually learns about... the game is not broken, it does not need to be fixed even though you seem determined to prove it is.

EDIT... I finally took a look at the zip. I thought this was an armoured vehicle, I see now it is not but, in that case, those smoke grenades are still treated as ammo and the unit is not without some resources to defend itself if attacked therefore Andys comments still stands......to the game they are ammo and therefore still have shots and this is only "confusing" until it's understood..... and now it's been explained it should be understood......it may not be the way you think it should be handled but in 20 years of doing this you are the first one to make an issue of it. Others in the past have questioned why and the answer has alway been the same.....check your smoke ammo...there will be some left and that's where it ends

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; July 26th, 2017 at 11:23 PM..