View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 04:18 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 10

Enemy mortar fire stopped after one turn. Units are in position now. Moving reserve platoon towards the North Woods to patrol for infiltrating enemy units.

Most enemy infantry units are running. I really haven't inflicted that many casuaties on them and don't recall them breaking this quickly when fighting the Germans. Out of six squads in and around the field, four are routed or retreating. We traded shots early in the turn with each side suffering a few casualties. Continued moving my infantry forward on the north side of the South Road and stubled on my missing TKS. It tucked itself in the woods just north of the road and stayed there. I'm moving a tank and AC up to finish it off.

Still moving Force 2 infantry forward. I knew they would be slow being completely on foot and without a road. They should be able to engage the enemy in a turn or two. Their HMGs continued firing at the enemy to the southwest, inflicting a few more casualties.

Enemy to the west of the South Woods seems broken as well. Out of five squads in sight, four are routed. I will continue to engage while targets present themselves.

Casualties

Friendly: Two casualty.

Enemy: Estimated 5 casualties.