View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2019, 07:52 AM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Infantry class differences, MG fire modes while delaying

Thanks for your response sigeena.

Then the different infantry classes of light, medium and heavy exist because they are expected in scenarios? An infantry with little ammo and no bazooka is light Infantry, the one with a Panzerfaust would be a heavy one? A light infantry unit less than 6 men would be a reconnaissance unit and therefore named as such because they themselves are not so well recognized plus wear SMG's, therefore do not draw attention quickly. Like that?

Yes, the matter with the MG's. I try to understand the game mechanics and the different units better. That's why I play on a small terrain. 2 mortars behind, two MG's provide cover to four to six Infantry Units which try to stop the advance against a numerically far superior opponent or to reach the opposite side in a breakthrough. I'm trying to lose so I'll get better. To practice supplying, my MG's have 20 shots in the first and second weapon slot, but I will give up the supply, the opponents have none too.

Only training that I play like a jerk. Under real conditions I would have pulled their own underpants over their heads, so I can eat my sauerkraut on their victory hexes without further disturbance.

Much thanks Mobhack, there are no questions left. I think I understood. Presumably I was just confused by the mass of different unit classes and clones of them. Became unsure after dealing with mobhack program.

Yes you both, I meant AFV's with hard targets.

Thanks again both of you! I am gone for a moment. With my new knowledge, I have to prepare a mass migration of Bulgarians towards the Black Sea.

Last edited by anlubue; April 1st, 2019 at 02:25 PM..