View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2007, 12:53 AM

Major General

DrPraetorious is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Padmassa, the Black Coven - Alpha

The conjurer and the circle master have the same price point as the independent versions. I could (and probably should) strip the randoms off, which I'd originally added to counteract an increased price. Also note that your capital is only admin 10 - so consider that you are very poor, even by EA standards.

The Gray Man is too cheap, that price point is from before he was cavalry. Do you think 70 would be more fair? I don't want to make him too expensive to use.

Dyingdom does encourage bloodhunting - however, it discourages you from spending your blood slaves on troops. In test games I found that I made more buck-imps with dyingdom off.

This is the first nation I've posted - I've made others but didn't like them enough to get them even to the state this one is in.
If you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering *****-shaped obelisk on Mars. --Randall Munroe