#att 3
#def 3
#sound 8
#rcost 25
#twohanded
#magic
#dt_magic
#end

I wanted this sword to do triple damage vs Undead, Demons and Larger beings but unfortunately they can only have one tag.
Note that the "#dt_magic" tag doesn't do any of those effects (it's double damage to magic beings.)

You could achieve some of the effect that you're looking for with secondary effects, btw. Change the base weapon to have "#dt_holy" (for the undead/demon bonus), and add a #secondaryeffect with the "#dt_magic" or "#dt_large" flag. Unfortunately, since they're all multipliers, you probably won't want to add more than one secondaryeffect, as it will inflate the base damage too much. Note that there is a "#dt_demon" tag to restrict the damage to demons, but no equivalent for undead, magic beings, or larger beings.

Also - since both your shapes have the same unit name - won't the 2nd description overwrite the first (i.e. it will always say the unit wields either the steel or the silver swords, and won't change back and forth.)
Brainless Soulless - a fix for Life after Death/Ankh "exploit", Bogarus Scout Fix