Thread: 11 Gavrus
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:47 PM

First Lieutenant

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 11 Gavrus

As they say "competition is more important than winning." Not always achieve decisive victories. But taking aim for the best result in a scenario is good because it forces you to implement various tactics. In my case I implemented the detailed observation of the terrain, directions of attack options, such as using smoke among others. Being a short scene allows me to take me longer. Besides the manual is one of the scenarios that suggest to learn to play so my personal interest in this scenario. At the tutorial does not know how many times did the least to learn (and do not understand much English). Making the comparison with chess is like studying movements or famous plays jejeje.
I like the campaigns and battles in this game generated but the scenarios also have their own.
This is the beauty of the game. That has plenty of options. Everyone has the freedom to play as he pleases.
I'm learning to use more smoke and later the south and may participate in the battle and I will get my "DECISIVE VICTORY" jajajajaja ..