View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:15 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

I hate to ask though I'm dedicated to this now, but as you'll see next, you'll partially understand why. I'm requesting a one day extension if possible though not only for the following reason but I had to research data lost.

The why is, I went to open my planes and jets folder that had about 100 files in it and now there are only 2 in it. I don't know or understand why but over 5 years of data are now apparently lost. Quite frankly though my mind is focused on the matter at hand, I'm almost afraid to check the others at this time and won't until this is done first for obvious reasons.

Any thoughts how I might find this data within Win10 at a basic level would be appreciated though, I expect the worst. This is the only info I can provide...

1. Had Mozilla Firefox after my PC issues before the holidays, I switched to MS EDGE as my browser and transferred my bookmarks over without incident. Did a precheck of my refs in preps for this project, and the files were all there Fri. late, last night they were all gone but the two mentioned. So this issue is open to answer here for anyone that has experienced the same or that might have a basic fix for me. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Don also so I saw the M551 Thread in TO&E's with Andy's answer concerning the location of the AAMG in Slot 4. Currently the 6 helos (Same type.) I mentioned already have two weapons on them that can stay (These are considered "heavy lift" helos so can easily handled all weapons assigned w/o any issues.

That being said, the weapon is FN MAG 60-30 MG x 2 which also as I had noted was it's primary weapon. There is one weapon mounted on each side of the helo (Will provide pics.) just behind the cockpit.
Click image for larger version

Name:	EXPH-972-16.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	15090 Added in edit to assist you.

Not knowing the calculus involved, do those two machine guns just take one slot because they're the same weapon or one slot for each?

So at this point it would be useful in answering this question with the following unit to represent the rest requiring updates France/UNIT 520//. also France and Malaysia are the only ones I'm aware that have ordered the up armor pkg., I'll assume the HS armor value of 3 vice 2 for the other countries involved represents that upgrade? If so then that issue is resolved for me.

Thank you! I'm really sorry to be a bother.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; January 14th, 2018 at 04:25 PM..