View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2015, 01:39 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: My case for can Venezuela get in before 2020?

Just easier to do this in this manner, I thought Don had responded but I was mistaken though, in the first reply I see why he wouldn't have. Venezuela is to this day still building up it's military with strong ties with Russia. This caused the build up and modernization of Brazil's military also ongoing. As you'll see Singapore is mentioned from a prior "movement" a couple years before this thread in 2009. I was quite frankly surprised to see a new OOB myself let alone Georgia. But under the current situation I can see but it would be more "isolated" than the Ukraine and I fear if he moved there except some posturing Russia wouldn't be stopped though it might open the door to militarily supply the Ukraine. I had more recently suggested an "overflow" OOB to accommodate the top five or six OOB's in maintaining equipment we will likely see before games end. We'll see what happens.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..