View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2017, 12:07 PM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: War-related phrases ingame

So far, these are the Phrases i'm a bit unsure of. That is not i could not suck something out of my fingers, but it would be kind if any War-Pro German could give me a direction.

Shotgun V-Hex
CHQ Link
discarding sabot penetrators
CMG Context: Let's assume you wish to fire only your CMG at the crew.
Tank Platoon
AFVs
Plotting context: Plotting your level bomber
beaten zone context: the ability to create a "beaten zone" of area fire out of their own
bump context: If a unit is at zero height directly behind a 4 high "bump" that is three hexes long
pointed context: They also will be 'pointed' more, losing a 120 experience veteran tank to the AI will give it more 'kill' victory points than a similar tank of 70 experience points.
bereft context: even if granted air strikes now, but at a lower rate than when it is bereft of supporting air.
Dragons Teeth
lump context: advancing Polish lump(s)
baddie Tanks context: just hide if there are any baddie tanks about till the P3s deal with them
LHS Info Panel what does LHS stands for?

Thanks for the kompozer idea, will look at it. These HTML things... i overlooked it, hmmm ..., strg-c strg-v and changing english to german, which i first thought was a easy going, seems a bit uncomfortable. The textpassages are not, not fluid? They are not in one "easy to editable" format. So i thought it might be better to write the whole text in one, one slip? (from the beginning to the end) and then insert all the links and pictures. This way, i would spare a lot of time and we would have multiple clean formats. HTML, PDF etc. And of course it would look the same as now. Nearly the same, cause some passages would be longer or shorter throughout translation.