View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2015, 05:37 PM

Private

dari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reports of bugs or possible bugs.

in reply to PvK about crafting experiences:

in the sector range 30-50 and a crafting level 100+ i could sell quit some - but not all crafted heavy ship weapons for 800.000+ credits at a Gruff station (you know the guys who wants to fight)
The same weapon does sell worse in other races stations. Maybe you went to the wrong customer . I see that rather as a feature. Now guess what you can get for a crafting level 200 Plasma Mortar...

I also had the experience that with the same crafting level you could craft way better items if you were in higher sectors than in lower ones.

But overall crafting is beside Field medic a set of skills that is really overpowered. Maybe Hardcore mode without those 2 skill sets ?

I also encountered a few cheap scanners up to my current sector 70something range - but they did not give any crafting levels with disassembling.

Another maybe bug:
In Whitespace - the Data pickups that according to its descriptions should provide data - give nothing. Is it working as designed ?

And now my favourite bug..er feature:
i found an artifact that got a negative curse and voila that negative curse of removing credits now yields a whopping 2credit per turn plus YAY!