View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2016, 09:22 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

MarkSheppard is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My case for can Venezuela get in before 2020?

Very early alpha of a slightly modified GREEN OOB to add some Venezulan units from their recent military buildup.

Venezulan units start in Slot 632

Venezulan weapons added to make this work have a * added to the end, e.g.
9M38 Buk* to help identify them in the OBAT.

Venezulan formations start at Slot 407

BONUS: Flag graphics in BMP format if you want to mess with SHPs and make the GREEN flag become Venezulan.

This is a very early alpha, hence the v0.1 Alpha in the ZIP title.

Sampling of new units:

AMX-30V (Venezulan Upgrade in 1989 that added laser rangefinding and a better computer.)

AMX-13-C.90 (Venezulan Upgrade in 1991 that added laser rangefinding, better transmission, engine, etc).

Scorpion 90* (The Venezulan version of the Scorpion 90 that they bought had a laser rangefinder.)

T-72B1V (I grabbed the Georgian Unit 024 - T-72Sim-1 and made it into this to represent the Venezulan tanks).

K-8W Karakorum. Hawk-like trainer that's being produced by China/Pakistan.

VN-16 Lt. Tank (Copy of Chinese OBAT unit 739 ZBD-2000, as this is the export version of it).

VN-18 IFV (Copy of Chinese OBAT unit 740 ZBD-04 IFV, as this is the Export version of it. I removed the HJ-73C since I was doing quick and dirty copy-overs and I wasn't sure how it was mounted - may put it back).

VN-1 APC (Copy of French OBAT unit 096 VBCI, but with the stats degraded downward somewhat; i.e. less protection and no MRAP status, and using a 30mm autocannon instead of 25mm. This is a very new Chinese 8x8 APC that's being offered for export and I think being sold to the PLA(N) as well.)

You may fire at will, FASTBOAT TOUGH.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Venezuela_WinMBT10_v0-1Alpha.zip (274.5 KB, 210 views)