Thread: Patch Notes
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2015, 10:29 AM

Corporal

Lord Felix is on a distinguished road
Default Patch Notes

So the 1.1 patch is out! This presented me with a quandary, because the patch is said to be incompatible with previous saves, and in my current game I'd reached Crafting Nirvana in sector 201. That means I'd maxed out all officer crafting skills, plus I found an artifact that decreased the number of parts needed to craft an item. So it took me just one of each part! So I could make 12 of an item, upgrade as appropriate, then get 100% of the parts back on salvage! Last night I made some awesome items, such as a reactor with, IIRC, WEP 3 DEV 6 SUP 0 SPD 25!

But I had to get the patch, so I'm starting over in sector 1.

The patch claims it is incompatible with earlier saves, and no doubt there are inconsistencies, but at least the patched version of the game will open and run earlier saves.

This is good to know, because if you try to start the patched version with no old saves available to the program, it acts like a new install and demands a 19-digit registration code! I play at home and save my email at an office computer, so there is no way I could retrieve the registration code right now.

The solution to this is to continue an old save, and THEN pick new game.

I hope somebody can post a list of the contents of the patch. I know it fixes a few known bugs. Does it add new features?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Felix For This Useful Post: