Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,695 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfir View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Was this map built using the Venhola program?
Yes!

I use it for all maps nowadays. Even with near flat maps the grid system is worth gold - some locations in for example the Netherlands have basically no elevation, still the program helps with the locations of coastlines, canals, villages etc within the 200x160 size.
It shows........... most maps people make don't "light up" the mini map contours or put the streams in like that so I guessed it had been used. If you have any other maps laying around that were created with that program I would be happy to add them to the patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfir View Post
The new terrain looks great!
Thanks, it's been an interesting month or so....when the inspiration sparks that's the time to exploit it.... We really don't know for sure just what the limit for this game .we know what the number say it should be but we haven't hit the wall......yet. However, we have exceeded the limit for Ter SHP files but Andy was able to find a way to allow sets to be piggy-backed. So who knows I might get inspired again I have a number of promising experiments in my test folder( not too inspired for stone walls though....never saw the point and still don't).
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: