View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 10:17 AM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Questions by a MP Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyweiser View Post
And your enemies see barbarian invaded provinces not as yours, but as indie provinces.
No they don't if you already met them in a diplomacy game then if you haven't sent a message to arrange some sort of borther then you are doing something wrong.And if they still see it as an enemy province and invade then they don't care about you anyways and would have invaded you at the first place doesn't matter if its your province or indie(ex-yours).

Also 10-20% ? I never thought it would be that high (I think its 10 it cant be 20) and still having 3-4 provinces more = + 400% so thats 40 turns so you need quite a few turns for it to break even(not to mention that you have been gaining 400% more gold for 40 turns(decreasing ofc)).
About the temples yea its a bother to have to plan on how to build them and where but its doable (if you are at peace use armies and build forts in the same province to protect tehm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyweiser View Post
I rather have drain3 than misf1.
I think you are exaggerating a bit about that. I can't see you ever taking drain 3 over misf 1 with Fomoria lets say

And about the comment with The sicle It was just a joke I wasn't serious giving it as an argument But the bonus gold is a valuable example.

Last edited by bbz; March 10th, 2012 at 10:47 AM..