View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2020, 09:59 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: C'mon guys let's be friends

Quote:
However I've correctly pointed out hundreds of errors in just my last 3 posts on Fortifications, Ammunition and Snipers. Some are small, some are Major, I would say extreme, You say no more changes to the OOBs unless something extreme?
My guess the problem is highlighted in your own post lets break it down so it is clear.
Quote:
You say no more changes to the OOBs unless something extreme?
So you got the memo you read that & remembered it which begs the question why did you
Quote:
pointed out hundreds of errors in just my last 3 posts
If you posted one or two extreme issues with at least 2 none wiki sources the post could be quickly read & time spent to possibly verify with other sources & consider changing.

I am fairly sure this has been mentioned before anything like this has to be further verified before its likely to be changed with all the time that takes.
Reading your posts is a marathon confirming the information in those 3 posts is not a matter of hours your talking days.

Can you not see nobody is going to follow up on it but they might just if it was just a couple of key items.

If its not major their time is better spent on ideas that move the game forward they seem quite good at it or just doing things they actually find enjoyable.