View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2004, 09:20 PM

Sergeant

StormcloudCreations is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Developer Notes: Jan. 30

I should have said the main benefit of quests is gaining stat points. You may or may not gain gold as well.

Did you have sound problems though, spags? I didn't think you did. I'll put you on the test list anyway.

OT: Yep sure do love it. Went to see my first Dodger game when I was about 11 or so (anyone remember Fernando-mania?), loved it ever since.

I think you're right, Pudge is just trying to milk Last year's success for whatever he can get. But Detroit? I'd be like me being offered more money to make games for Global Star or Encore or some cheap little shovelware publishing outfit like that, that'll never be anything but bargain bin/back of the Wal-Mart aisle publishers. I'd take the money I guess, but I wouldn't have too much pride about it.

My fav team is (was) the Seattle Mariners, but they're in trouble I think. They've become a Punch-n-Judy singles-hitting type team with decent pitching, and that won't get it done over the long haul in this league these days, as evidenced by Last years collapse. I like the Dodgers too...just wish they could have actually got some offense to go with all that great pitching.

[ January 30, 2004, 19:21: Message edited by: StormcloudCreations ]