View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012, 01:51 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Bullock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: For better or worse - Single Age - Teamplay - Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightypeon View Post
Observations:
-Red and Green have to share provinces of their cap cycle, I think in reds case it can be avoided
-Teal with have issues supporting each other with 3 movement inhibiting provinces between their caps. On the other hand, slighlty more flexible early expansion
-Green has unmatched Island access, as it will have to contend with only one (usually strong indie) port site to reach it.

Btw, I wish to play with MA Ulm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
I'm not sure what colour we end up with, but 2 observations.

Each pair of capitals should be exactly 3 provinces apart from each other so they are minimum distance without overlap.

You need to adjust your own capial into the water.
i ve moved caps for red & green. For green it will render access of big island slightly harder.

I do agree that teal have a hard position to help each other. So if people don't mind i ll take the water nation which solve the problem. It also solve the problem problem for yellow who had a little less territories than others "in theory".

However if some people don't want a water nation, which i can understand, i ll try to figure out where to place a land nation with teal.

I might also move yellow cap one province on the right if i have a water nation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mapdom.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	11779