View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:40 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany 2

Turn 30

My troops rushed the last enemy tanks and succeeded in rattling him. He was seen heading west at full speed. Two enemy scout teams showed up from the northeast and traded fire with a platoon. They are holding their own at the moment, but without the tank to distract them, Charlie will take care of them quickly. The Germans haven't succeeded in turning any of the flags back in this area. The platoon that had pushed into C2 to destroy an enemy howitzer moved southwest into the open to fire on the enemy there.

Enemy west of B2 is crumbling. Located and destroyed the enemy MG-34 in B2. The woods are mostly clear, but I'm still guessing they have another 50mm ATG around somewhere. Units south of the woods pushed more to the west after light tanks lit up the enemy on the hill. There is very little resistence from the enemy on the hill top now.

Two platoons of Alpha rushed onto the hilltop and fired into the enemy from the south. The Germans are catching it from the north, south and west. They won't hold.

Tanks coming through B1. I want to divert my tanks elsewhere, but I'm willing to guess the lone German tank will rally and return. I don't believe it was damaged.

It might be another turn or two, but I plotted a mortar section on the enemy AAMG. That thing has to go.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: Estimated 20 casualties.