View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2010, 08:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

Verjigorm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nub Bash 2010 - Late Age - Started

Yeah, you really needed some Storm Demons. Things that can fly in the rain are extremely useful--more cost effective than Spring Hawks and aren't mindless either.

I was also quite surprised that no one challenged me on any of the unique demons. I had all of them except for 1 of the Arch Devils for quite some time. This was back before I found out that shields block Iron Blizzard--I should've asked about that spell much earlier. Versus Mictlan and Ulm and I had to empower my pretender in Water magic to get the Ice Devils. Ice Devils, btw, are the best SC Chassis from Blood, IMO. They start with 20+ protection and can cast Wolven Winter on their target province before they go in to boost their protection score higher. This means that they can use the cool special armors like bone armor and robe of shadows instead of high protection armors.

My next SC was going to be a Chayot with the Forbidden Light so it vaporizes vampires; I was also considering the Ark. They transform 3 times so you can only Magic Duel their first form. They're not nearly as devastatingly powerful as a Seraph, but they don't have Magic Duel vulnerability either.