View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2011, 01:55 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun. Anonymous LA game for (rather) experienced players (Recruiting)

I have 3 job openings for ambitious people.

1) Since both mods have been gone over by the mod-compatability project to be compatible with each other and CBM I initially thought no more work would be needed. However I stumbled across this post:
Quote:
The odd thing is that every MP game will still need a combo mod, because you can't just update mods to the latest version on llamaserver (for good reason). You could rename the file to include the version name each time I suppose,...

But those combo mods are extremely easy to make once you know the mods are compatible.
so apparently I was wrong.

Good news is it's apparently a very easy job. Anyone taking this up might want to wait until it's clear which (if any) of the mod nations end up being picked. (Also, if you prefer patiently teaching me how to actually do this myself instead of doing it yourself that would also be fine, allthough I'm afraid it will be signifficantly more work for you.

2) Handling nation assignments

3) Adminning the game.

Since I will be playing myself I can't be doing 2 and 3 myself. If no-one volunteers I'll be sure to guilt someone into it though.

Remunaration for either of these jobs will be a hearfelt push on the "thanks" button.