View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 02:59 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 6

Incoming mail on and around Hill 1. Seemed like four 75mm tubes of the on-board varity. Some fell about 200m forward of my ATGs, so I'll probably pull them back until the firing stops. The rest fell in a field east of the hill. Nothing in danger there. Moving two of the trucks into the North woods to pick up my mortars. They are moving forward too slowly.

Popped another TKS on the South Road and a sixth just showed up. Moving one infantry platoon south of the road to move into some woods near my lone tank in the area. Both that tank and the AC on Hill 2 engaged the Vickers tank. During my firing round, they punched four new viewing ports in it without getting a kill. Durin op-fire, the armored car on the hill finished it off.

HMGs dismounted on Hill 2. They will deploy in the rough on the hill until the infantry comes up.

Force 4 MGs in position. Moving my tanks into a conceiled position just west of the field. The scouts are on foot now, poking around. The engineers are sweeping through the woods around the field. One squad is moving through the woods south of the field and two squads are moving through the woods to the north.

So far, I haven't spotted any enemy infantry or cavalry. That has me a bit puzzled and concerned.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero.

Enemy: 1xTKS tankette and 1xVickers E Mk.A tank destroyed.