View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2019, 11:54 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout German STRUMTIGER UNIT 034

Was looking into the TO&Es concerning another tank the MK VI ROYAL TIGER (Not too good against rocket armed TYPHOONS. ) as I'm reading the newest book on "MARKET GARDEN" when I saw the STRUMTIGER UNIT 034, didn't sound familiar so I took a look. Well it's missing a picture so I thought let me see what I could find. So...
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww...SturmTiger.php
Has a usable picture top right.

One that fits...

Name:  thN69Y3F7S.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  23.5 KB

Don if you see this I have two other ones of which one is shown in the streets of Rotterdam in 1945. Someone had the time on a computer to improve the color and resolution it's a GREAT shot of this tank (I like pictures too!!!) "doing something" the aspect is perfect!! Showing MG 42 mounted on the rear left side. Came in "heavy" here at around 144 MB.

If you want them let me know, I know were to send them. They're the best I could find w/o one being captured or "reviewed" by the German "high" command and just plain sitting around.

I'll be going "back across the street" now.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..