View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2010, 11:46 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs. Germany - Near Vyazma

Turn 11

Looks like the enemy armor is just about done in Charlie's sector. The light tank is buttoned after blundering in front of my other ATG and getting assaulted by a scout. Another enemy tank just split to the rear, the immobilized tank has been abandoned and the only other one left is retreating. There is sporatic infantry actively, however. Some mortar rounds dropped on two machine gun sections I brought up to help. No casualties, but they are suppressed.

A Bravo tank took out a flak truck. I had forgotten about them The infantry is pushing forward, but two Me-109s came in again.

Alpha has all the activity now. All of it is infantry related. The sniper had friends up on the objectives in the form of a platoon. There is a tank rider coming up from the south, also. I took some casualties here, but they got it worse. Two tanks area fired where the sniper is and four tanks across the stream lit up the platoon. A little further north in town, some more infantry is pushing east, but taking heaving fire from tanks and infantry. I think the enemy will fold once I get this last objective group.

Trucks still coming up to pick up left guard. No activity they can deal with.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 10 casualties.

Enemy: 1xFlak36/Zugkrwgn destroyed. Estimated 20 casualties.