View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:20 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: winSPMBT V13 ( 2019 ) Upgrade

First of all I want to express my admiration towards you for sticking with it, this great game. I have no doubt if there were no updates, fixes and OOBs, this game would be played by far fewer people.
Thank you and I wish you the best, if you come back (updating etc) or not.

I haven't played the game for many months now so my memory is a bit off.
I will ask two questions.

1. Regarding the info shown above in the op,
Quote:
* Campaign games – If your core force is extremely large, then the only way the AI will be able to have sufficient points is to be the delayer or defender. Therefore the human player will see more assault and advance missions in this case.
Is the extremely large a set number, percentage or other? I am asking as I usually play with prestige points (for post 2000 random campaigns) of 20-25K if not more, and perhaps half that in the 1980s.

2) Some time ago I asked about possible changes to the way the bombardment ordering screen looks. I mentioned the "traffic lights", and there were other good suggestions there. Because my mind is for some time now in a whole lot of mess and I don't remember even what year I posted that, I was wondering and if anyone remembers if something was done to that screen.
If I asked about this recently or if I was already explained something else about this, please ignore. It's just hard for me to think/remember properly, hopefully that will change over this Summer.