View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2011, 02:36 PM

Captain

sachmo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rise of the Remorhaz Society

To anyone still out there...I'm sorry Remorhaz wasn't finished. I don't even know where the saved game might be!

Techmaster-glitch - I'm so glad that you have enjoyed the story! My entire goal for Remorhaz was to try to flesh out the game with a story, but when it was posted online, it made me happy to see people enjoying it. I wish I could finish it for you, but I can't. Although I agree with you about the story seeming like it didn't need the game to a certain extent, in the end, I can't make the story happen without those little pixels moving across the screen. For that, I am sorry.

I've recently started playing around with SEV, and i find it to be everything i liked about SEIV, but with more entertaining battles. I like the "realtime" aspect of it. It makes it seem even more like the characters are alive and kicking. This time, though, I might write a story after the game is over, so i can be sure that i finish it.

So for anyone out there...keep on playing Space Empires, and keep those imaginations rolling.