Thread: Tip Max Path to Search By
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2008, 08:22 PM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Max Path to Search By

Quote:
MaxWilson said:
Sorry, vfb, I guess I'm still not getting it. Does "mount E4:1" mean 1 unique site can occur in the mountains?
Yes, there is at most one unique E4 site that can occur in the mountains. If it's already in any other province then it can't appear in the mountains. There are no non-unique E4 sites in mountains. There is at least one non-unique E3 in mountains.

Except for one H4 site, all level 4 sites are unique.

Quote:
What would it look like if 1 site can occur but it's not unique?
I wouldn't list it. That's why A3 appear but not E3, because a non-unique E3 site can appear everywhere. That's why H is not listed for most provinces -- there's a non-unique H4 site that can be found everywhere except sea/cave/deepsea.

Quote:
What about 2 unique sites and 1 non-unique?
I wouldn't list it.

Quote:
Thanks for putting together the table. It's the sort of thing I've wondered about while perusing Edi's database, but have never done any analysis on.

-Max
No prob! It's the sort of thing I like to micro in the game, so I can afford to kit out a thug. Then I send him on some ridiculously impossible mission completely unsuited to his capabilities and get him killed.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?