Thread: obat23 Vietnam
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2020, 08:03 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,439 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: obat23 Vietnam

I'm thinking 192 was intended to be renationalized so that it would only be available for use with the Recce Company for whatever reason Hutchinson, Mortimer or Roiron had when they built it rather than just using F125 Scout Platoon. Betting F193 was intended to be renationalized as well for the same reason but that is less clear but the way the Recce Company is put together there are
3 Scouts
3 SPG9 Teams
3 Wheeled APCs

that all join that formation 1/71

........ and the Inf-RCL Sec has the same units as 3 SPG9 Teams which makes me think all the more that the intention was to renationalize them so they are only available to in the formations they are attached to and not on their own

ALSO just FYI...... this has been like that as far back as I have OOB's so pre 2003 and I'd bet it goes with back to V1 of the DOS OOB's so this is something that is probably 20 years old!

Good eye for catching it but you're 20 years late. They are just 2 of the 39,016 units in MBT

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; April 7th, 2020 at 08:25 PM..