View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

SaS TrooP is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Scenario Setup Help - France

Yup, i was thinking the same thing for a while. I cannot see any effective way for it.

Its 1945... I wonder if you happened to find such dedicated player in the past to finish the campaign with
I am still in awe for all that project. And I still wonder how long does it take you to design one map - there were at least like ~15 designed for this campaign, most of which being considerably big. I am saying this as a guy, who generally dislikes map design. When releasing a scenario, I focus much more on the ORBAT and detailing the background for particular engagements rather than maps.

Of course, if you will like to start a similar campaign after this one is finished - I am still thinking of options - we may experiment a bit. For instance, since I cannot reinforce my troops for longer periods, we may not cut battles to pieces and instead make several huge ones. But this causes a number of troubles, like AI pushing often relentlessly or AI artillery sniping problem.

And just to mention - I am not sure how it will work with my map making, but I may try making some other guy happy with taking designing role of similar project
I am afraid though that I may be less stable than Ts4Ever.