View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2009, 12:57 AM

General

rdonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Introductory Guide to the Lizardmen Mod

Bumping for a few reasons. I reorganized the "guide" slightly, so it's got a bit less of that feeling of smacking you in the face with a wall of text. I also added a little bit of text in the pretender design area, it didn't really seem necessary for me to add but it makes sense in the context of the guide. There were also numerous typos, grammar issues and half-started sentences that I was far too tired to fix when I posted the guide initially. Also, I suppose this should be added to the list of mod nation guides?

I'm also really hoping that someone else will have something to say about the lizards. I did initially post this hoping that someone else would come up with a particularly neat idea or two that made me see them in a new light. Particularly the llama, as he played them very effectively in a game against me and it would be nice seeing them through another's eyes.

Itza is scheduled for another update at some point, and I may or may not do a minor update to this guide at that time. I should have gone into more detail about national summons, and the 3rd generation slann should make it into the next iteration of the mod. It's a good thing the 3rd generation are summons, otherwise we'd probably have to mortgage half our empire to buy one :P