View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:55 PM

Lieutenant General

Xietor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: KingMaker - let the Ascension War commence!

The Map looks better. More great work from llamabeast! You are tireless.

And my map position improved mightily with the 2nd reroll. No longer is my land nation stuck on a sliver of land surrounded by evil water races! Of course I will have to keep an eye peeled for evil bless rush nations.

A couple of notes. LA Mictlan is being played by Evilhomer. So if you spot some nasty jaguar warriors and need to do some quick diplomacy(he is not known for mercy-you are wasting your breath) he is the one to contact.

The game will host on a 24 hour schedule once we are sure there are no issues with the game. Do not be fooled by the delay in hosting between turn 1 and turn 2.

If you are having issues getting the map downloaded, getting the mod to work, or anything else, you need to post.
Merely not doing your turn WILL NOT make me assume the problem is technical in nature or on our end.

That said, with the uncertainty of the start and to give everyone a chance to get things working, we had a bonus delay between turn 1 and turn 2. But once we host to turn 2, the game will host every 24 hours without delay. I will be ruthless in keeping that hosting schedule until such time as the scheduled 48 hour delay is reached(check original thread for that).

There will be no delays granted for ANY reason due to the sheer number of players. If you have an emergency, let me know and your race will not be set to ai if you stale, and i will try to find you a temp sub(though you should also try as it is ultimately your responsibility). But the game will not be delayed. If you are going to be gone for an extended period, and no sub can be found, your race will have to be put on AI.