View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2012, 05:52 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Windows Vista and Windows Seven Installation

Quote:
I do not own the CD version of the game so I cant use the features it has. But could you fix the fullscreen issue in a later release of the game? I could imagine that even some CD owners would like to use the lower resolutions full screen. Having a HD resolution monitor can make the graphics tiny.
There is no real need if using "desktop" mode & its to small its a couple of clicks to change your desktop resolution or switch graphic card settings. Most graphic cards allow saving of multiple profles so you just save one with a diffrent resolution for playing these games if you desire.
You can even assign this to a hotkey easy enough or if you wanted I suppose could setup a script that changes the res automatically when the game starts.
Possibly & I say possibly running a poll on what people would prefer as a resolution from the ones currently available & supplying a wide screen version of it could be an option though fullscreen mode is certanly not needed. The thing is hardly anyone answers when the developers ask questions look at the views compared to answers when they have done so.