View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:07 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Man The BUGS are Abound

I like the game and feel that it is a solid game in its genera. I have installed it on my nephews PC for them to play. To bad they are 10 and cannot comprehend what they can barely read. (Genetics, their mother is an idiot. DBS to 10th power.)

It would have been great if there was a voice reading the text to them. But I guess if they want to play, they are going to have to invest the brain matter and read.

Not likely going to happen. They also have their Dad's gene's, and laziness is his holly grail.

No wonder the PC gaming industry, not to mention just about every form of entertainment these days, has viciously down graded the intelligence of their products and have mass marketed their new "dumbed down" versions to the lowest common denominator of human intelligence.

If the retard, bread burned, drug addict will play it, watch it, or buy it, then its a marketable product by industry standards these days.