View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2009, 10:52 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Curious about Dominions? how the AI thinks? which AI is best/worst?

Indepts got to having 1006 units in 5 provinces. It might have been a smart AI to not tackle it if it wasnt a province it had to go thru. I see one of the Special Monsters got 8 units on the board and kept them till the end of the game.
The game ended at 921 turns with Man the winner. Indepts still had 2 provinces and 462 units. But since they werent needed for a win I guess its no big deal that Man left them.

I would love to have seen the turn before that. It went from
Man: 185 provinces and 16836 units
Machaka: 114 provinces and 7461 units
in one turn to Man being the winner. It might have been a taking of Machaka's capital and killing its god but since Machaka was playing defensive AI Im guessing it had a lot of army there.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)