View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2020, 08:21 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German Campaign using War Cab

Turn 2 end

The artillery barrage consisted of around 16 pieces half being of map elements, we CB fired on a 150mm battery but there are still 3 out there. We have a dead MMG, abandoned AA gun & 3 other men KIA.
2 - 82mm Mortars have revealed themselves along with several puffs they are using units with 3 mortars each which is a major problem they cause heavy suppression.
2 are together on clear so targeting with 10.5cm battery however I may need to relocate it using a Gold Spot before it fires as has 3.0 call time.

So much for my prediction yes it fell on Vhexes but around half hit around A followed by a major smoke screen.

I have to assume the big push is in the top half of the map so have moved a few units but still will not be able to see the approach above A which is a major problem.

If the AI delays its push or sends scout vehicles first which is what I need to see around A is still viable as the smoke should clear. Near the road is a bigger problem its a deep smoke screen we could be in trouble pretty quickly. Its looking like we will not be able to thin out their armour before they are upon us.

B- Panzer Grenadiers loaded up & possible moves