View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2011, 03:52 PM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun. Anonymous LA game for (rather) experienced players (Recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amhazair View Post
* I intentionally stayed away from fixing the hosting scheduled upfront (like I see you doing) since the people who normally play at a slower pace might be small/at peace/otherwise in a situation where they're fine with the schedule and thus there is no need to slow the game down. As I said though, I do intend this to be a relaxed game, so rest assured the turns will get longer as needed.
Fair enough. I trust you not to make us slaves to dominions with crazy schedule

Quote:
* I really see no reason to ban LA R'lyeh after the nerf/fixing of the popkill rate. I will admit not to have played them since, but from theoricrafting I would put them at a mediocre powerlever at best now, and everything I've heard about them from others confirms this. I also see no reason to ban any other nation. (Do you?)
I can't say for sure as with all the changes I lost track of current LA R'lyeh.

Quote:
* I have no specific start date in mind, I guess it depends on how fast signups go. I'm guessing that with waiting for signups and allowing a couple of days after nation assignments to practice a bit the very earliest we could get started is the weekend after this one.
good