View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:49 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Virus infection in this forum?

Now I'm concerned. Has anyone else had issues "bouncing" from thread to thread and seeing the following from... showuptimeexclusivesystem4updates and
freesoftwarestation telling you your flash player needs to be updated? I HAVE MODIFIED THE ABOVE FROM OG ADDY.

I run total Bitdefender Total Security Suite 2018, also ran the following Malwarebytes (Free Version), the new Defender (That was just downloaded with the new OS earlier this week.), MS Malicious Software Tool (Which did find 300+ infected files earlier in the week.), MS Emergency Repair Kit, downloaded AVG (Free) and Roadkiller all negative ACCEPT as noted but afterwards.

My Bitdefender is blocking and identifying the above as malware. That BITCOIN ISSUE COULD BE A LITTLE MORE SERIOUS THAN NOTED DEPENDING ON WHICH VERSION HAS GOTTEN INTO YOUR SYSTEM. ALSO ZEUS is on the rise again from latest malware reports, they believe due to the holiday season and improved "spoofing" of otherwise legitimate websites.

I would be curious what Shrapnel comes up with, it might just blow my current sense of relief and security.

Reports,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..