Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2020, 04:41 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,239 Times in 927 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

First, Thank You! I appreciate the clarification.

Personally speaking I wish sometimes I wasn't so "ANAL" about things except for fact you have to be very careful and pay attention at work, we refer to it as "situational awareness" and I'll be ready to "stand down" somewhat from that to within the next six years.

It's so bad, a couple of weeks ago, my partner made the comment said I reminded him of a CYLONE because like the "red eye dot" moving continually back and forth, he noticed my head and eyes do the same thing.

He assured me it was a compliment.

I feel like I'm running a marathon with the OOB work my self, not since my first and maybe second Patch Submissions have I had so much work.

This year is like those were, where I have items for every thread I started out here.

I'll probably have to "cherry pick" items this year, hopefully not.

My "plan of attack" I'm leaning towards, is to take 2 items/topics from each folder that matches to it's corresponding Thread in the Game. That way I lighted the load across the whole board to maintain some balance.

As I indicated 3 or 4 Posts back, I went into my MOZILLA FIREFOX folder that Win 8 (At the time carried over.) carried over a few nights ago. What I found were some equipment news that have been become OBE over time, deleted some other non-related files and got down to equipment files only.

I'm assuming that most of this has already been addressed, was I wrong! The very first 2 files require a DATE change and the ADDING of a new piece of equipment. Needless to say I STOPPED THERE!?!

Those files were from 2014/2015 timeframe.

The lesson here is unless somebody wins the lottery and is nice enough to hire some support staff solely dedicated to maintaining and updating our games, I have to be honest enough to say we'll never be able to outdate EQUIP/DATES/ADD/DELETE/SOFTWARE etc. at a 100%. There's too much happening right now "NEWS" wise, and I don't see much of a let up for at least the next 2 years unparticular.

Some will be hopefully easy the equipment in some cases have been in the OOB's for years and we just "punt" them out a couple of more years into the future, where in the end they'll get in or what.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..