View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2010, 03:38 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Don,
Not in a hurry for an answer as like you I have plenty to do but; We know GD won the FRES-SV competition (APC thread.) with the ASCOD-2 variant w/CITW 40mm, it will be unaffected by the latest British MOD defence review, though due to the cuts the rest of the FRES program could be frozen or dropped. FRES-SV is expected to be fielded by 2015, would use June 2015 for initial field date to account for delays. I would need to comb the UK OOB as I think some related units might be in it that would need to be deleted. I have plenty of refs already posted with some more on standby. Currently going through threads to "bounce" what needs adding to the next post against my master list. Also to save time I have a handful of issues that pertain to aircraft and helos along the lines of these two examples: 1. B-52's are now (Recently started.) receiving major upgrades electronically to increase ECM and Countermeasures for use against threats. 2. British PUMA's (Also recently started.) are getting substantially more powerful engines installed amongst some lesser mods, in game terms for this it would mean an increase in speed/or distance travelled. Are these issues worth pursuing to you, before I go any further with them?
THANKS!
Regards,
Pat

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; November 21st, 2010 at 04:05 AM..