View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:47 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Quick question about max battle points

ok, I have an update.
I tried windowed mode, desktop resolution (1080p) and the scrolling issue is gone.
I have to auto-hide the taskbar to not get in the way although it does mean I have to be careful with how much I move the mouse down as to not move outside of the game window and make the taskbar appear as it hides a tiny part of the game window. Not important part, but still it annoys the hell out of me.
Then I thought to also change it to mini size (taskbar option).
This time the game came up with a warning that auto-hiding may cause issues. Which it did as the game window appeared all squeezed. I disabled mini size and...the problem remained. I found it strange as the first time I set the taskbar to autohide it didn't cause any issue and only happened after I set the size to mini. I now have the size to mini and NOT auto-hide. The game loads fine. Weird lol.

I don't know how good it will be for the recording footage, which is the most important thing.
As I mentioned earlier, the fullscreen provides the best visual quality of the recorded footage. Having said that again, I haven't tried recording desktop resolution AND windowed mode, so I will check it out later to see how the final video looks.
Thanks for the input.

As for the uploaded video, I am telling you, it doesn't want to go up there lol. Before I went to bed I set the computer to shut down after 2 hours, having completely forgotten I was uploading the file...
Anyway, will see.