View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2006, 02:49 PM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: World War 3...

Quote:
TerranC said:
Iran and Syria won't join in the fight officially if they know what is good for them: Iran gets embargoed from the UN, and Syria's involvement would confirm that they officially support Hezbollah and all that they do, which will only give the Coalition of the Willing political ammo to enact regime change on them. As for unoffcial, off-the-records help, they're already there anyway, and even Israel won't acknowledge them, for fears of opening another front in this military action.
Well, I'm afraid this isn't quite correct. Syria has already stated they officially support Hezbollah...

External Link

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )