Old June 4th, 2018, 06:38 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,695 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Fiery Cross Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetLT View Post

I had some OOB issues.

All of the support gunships and the LCMs did not have graphics.

Several of the company commanders (0 units) also did not have graphics. In addition they acted as vehicles (knocking down buildings) and played the sounds of horse drawn units.

I am not sure if the issue is my PC or an OOB issue. I have the latest patch.
Define "Graphics"........... are you referring to the on map Icon or the photo that goes with it....or both?

I loaded the scenario and checked the first two things you mentioned.......support gunships and the LCMs....... both show the correct on map Icon and photo so I think you need to reload this from a fresh reboot and check this again and if it still shows as you describe you need may need to re-install your game..... are you SURE you put this into the correct game ? ( and are you sure you have patched the correct games.,..?) winSPWW2 does not have an Icon or a photo to cover for the ones the LCM or the Vipers use in this scenario which would explain why you don't see them and why all the other weird things happened as you described.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....