View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2004, 11:23 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rant: Evil Doer\'s Strike Again.

Quote:
Atrocities said:
Whoever wins in November has a duty to not just the US, but to the world to keep going after terrorists and those who support, harbor, and secretly protect them, even if it means going after Saudi Arabia and Iran.
I have not problem with how TERRORISTS are treated. Well I shouldnt say no problem. I think keeping them in other countries to do things they cant do to them at home, and not allowing even geneva convention, is abit stretchy for the good guys.

That phrase "secretly protects them" is the problem. Going into Afghan after Bin Laden I had no problem with. I guess it depends on how much you trust a few guys to tell us who is secretly supporting terrorists, and the US ignoring political lines to go anywhere on earth. If someone wants to harbor a pitbull for its own defense then fine, but they need to keep it fenced (in this case Im referring to the US as the pitbull)
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)